DCE MACER meets following Day MACER which meets following the schedule for A Standing Committees.
Agenda – April 22, 2019
1. Follow up to DCE availability and assignments for Div. 5/Math
2. Trainings (mandatory vs. optional) cyber-security
3. Offering courses in multiple modalities (e.g. apparently all economics courses for the summer are offered online only) with respect for seniority.
4. Teaching availability and seniority
5. Class cancellation form online process
6. Sick leave use process
7. Access to employee (member) email distribution lists
8. Adjunct space for Division 5
Agenda – April 8, 2019 (rescheduled from March 25, 2019)
1. DCE MOA – the MOA about availability and assignments-Update
2. MOA and practice on DCE reappointment re: Title 9 Training
4. Update on Adjunct Advisory Board
5. Old Business – OSHA training
Agenda – February 20, 2019
1. Teaching DCE courses while on Sabbatical. Wishing to avoid an error in keeping the Day and DCE Contracts separate.
2. Union email list: Administration is not complying with notification to MCCC.
3. Program and Department Chair Election. Timely notice of change and opportunity for discussion has not happened as suggested would be in January.
4. Policy/suggestion about opening outside emails – continuation of discussion.
5. Proposed agreement for handling complaints – continuation of discussion.
6. OSHA regulations training for all impacted members.
Agenda – January 28, 2019
1. DCE MOA regarding availability and assignments
3. Adjunct availability survey date range
4. Printers and copiers offline on holiday weekends and weekends
5. Second course for adjuncts on seniority list
6. Deans teaching DCE courses
7. Update for room E-204
8. Adjunct survey
9. DCE Professional Day January 2019 and future dates
10. Executive Committee attendance at MACER
11. Adjunct Advisory Committee formed by college
12. Handling Complaints
Agenda – November 26, 2018
1. DCE MOA. – 2 years and counting
2. Deans not respecting seniority
3. Copy Center time lines 12:30 – 3:45pm, Monday – Thursday. (not always available)
4. Adjunct availability survey and date
5. Sick time vs class cancellation form to be used when you take a personal day-professional development.
6. Printers and Copiers off-line on holiday weekends / weekends
7. Guaranteed 2nd course for adjuncts on the seniority list
8. NUPs teaching
9. K building CTL Annex and Storage space for adjuncts
10. Late teaching assignments/contracts
11. Adjunct survey (jointly created and administered)
12. Adjunct advisory committee
13. New Contract: Sick time, MACER, Transcript
14. Report Distribution
Agenda – October 29, 2018
1. MOA for resolution of grievance regarding DCE course assignments
2. Copy Center staffing
3. President Douglas to attend DCE MACER meeting on November 26
4. Adjunct Availability Survey date range
5. Grades, syllabi, and 10-day verification timelines and getting greater compliance
6. DCE teaching assignment/contract form
7. Sick Leave – reporting in HRCMS